- GCV 20 Sonar Black Box
- GT34UHD-TM transducer
- Transom mount
- Trolling motor mount
- Right-angle power cable
- Right-angle ethernet cable
- Mounting hardware
Redefine Scanning Sonar
See the stunning difference in clarity between standard scanning sonar on the left and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar on the right.
- Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar system provides crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü sonar provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish up to 200’ deep below your boat
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü sonar delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat
- System includes easy-to-install, networkable GCV™ 20 sonar black box with three-array transducer; includes transom and trolling motor mounts
- Share seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters as well as networking Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar
Clarity and detail are redefined with the Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar system. Using an easy-to-install, networkable GCV 20 sonar black box with an included three-array GT34UHD transducer, now you can get scanning sonar images in ultra high-definition. You see everything below and off to the sides of your boat in amazingly sharp, crisp detail.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This sonar system provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
See stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
Share Sonar Images
You can share your Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar images seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters. You can also add optional Panoptix all-seeing sonar to your networked sonars.
|Physical dimensions||9.9"×7.6"×2.6" (251 mm × 192 mm × 66 mm)|
|Weight||1.86 lbs (845 g)|
|Garmin Marine Network™ ports||3|
|Temperature range||From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)|
Sonar Features & Specifications
|Ultra High-Definition ClearVü|
|Ultra High-Definition SideVü|
|Frequencies supported||Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz|
|Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz|
|Transmit power||500 W rms|
|Maximum depth||200' Ultra High-Definition ClearVü|
|125' to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü, 250' total, at a maximum depth of 30'|
|Compass-safe distance||10.2 in. (26 cm)|