Panoptix PS31 Forward Transducer
With one Panoptix Forward transducer, you can actually see the bottom, structure and fish swimming around in front of your boat — in real time; even while stationary. You get 2 impressive views: LiveVü Forward and RealVü 3-D Forward.
Updates the entire view with a single ping and has a more "live video" look, providing real-time moving sonar images. You can see fish swimming toward or away from the boat. You can see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around, even your lure as you reel it in.
REALVÜ 3-D FORWARD
Updates a slice of the 3-D volume with each ping and take 1 to 4 seconds to update the entire volume. It shows the bottom and fish in the water column coming toward the boat. It sweeps forward, and the history on screen is only one sweep.
All-seeing is Believing
Garmin is the first to bring Panoptix sonar imaging to your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real-time. You can see fish in the water column in 3-D. You can also see your bait cast into the water and watch it as you reel it in. You can see fish swimming in front of or below your boat. You can even see them chase your lure. But to truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it. Transducer trolling motor and transom mounting kit included¹.
¹The forward-facing transom transducer should be mounted in a location that is out of the water at speeds over 32 km/h (20 mph). If located below the water line, cruising speeds over 40 km/h (25mph) should be avoided. The transducer can generate strain and water spray at higher speeds and can cause the transducer element to rotate in the mount. Mount the transducer to a secure (robust) area of the boat. Consider the placement to avoid damage to boat. If you have any doubts, contact a professional marine installer.
- PS31 allavaatav andur (10 m network kaabliga, 5 m toite kaabliga)
- Ahtri kinnitus
- RJ45 connector
- Software update microSD kaart adapterig
The Panoptix PS30 transducer does not provide water temperature or digital depth information to the connected chartplotter. If this information is desired, a separate transducer with those capabilities is required.
- Transducer only: 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Transducer and cable: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Trolling motor mounting hardware: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Transom mount hardware: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Temperature Range:
- Operating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Non-operating: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Mounting options: Transom and trolling motor
- Power consumption: <0.8 A @ 12 Vdc
- Voltage range: 10-35 Vdc
- Frequencies supported: 417 kHz
- Maximum range: 300 ft
- LiveVü Forward
- User selectable beam direction: Electronically steerable over 60° region (+/- 30° port/starboard)
- User selectable beam shape: 10° x 90°, 20° x 90°, 40° x 90°
- RealVü 3D Forward
- Automatically sweeps beam over 60° x 90° region (+/- 30° port/starboard x 90°)
- User selectable sweep speed automatically determines beam shape
- Slowest sweep for narrowest beam / maximum resolution
- Fastest sweep for widest beam / minimum resolution